Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

[Contest-Worklog] Ares

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: We-Mod-It | Das Forum von Moddern für Modder. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jolly Roger

Fühlt sich wohl hier

Registrierungsdatum: 21. Mai 2013

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 24. August 2013, 19:09

This is looking great and it's also looking like you had a lot to do during the last few days. ;)

The fins on top are really clean and looking like they are just one piece, this is pretty nice. Also I like the colors a lot (it seems like the trend is clearly showing in the red-black-colored direction at the moment). :D

The switches are included nicely too. This and the silver screws gives the case something like a little "highlight".

But after all of these compliments there are two things which I would like to criticize:
On the one hand the left side is not really well smoothed and the spray painting also doesn't look really consistent.
And on the other hand the upper front. You should have smoothed the horizontal piece down onto the vertical piece so that there isn't this small groove left over.

But besides these two LITTLE things it's a very cool case and also really good (hand)work!

Samstag, 24. August 2013, 19:29

Thank you guys.

I know that the case is not perfect, but it is my first time that I am using filler with wood. ;)

ringo

Der 0 Punkte Ringo

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Juni 2009

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 26. August 2013, 21:45

Good to see your finished project.

Nice project.

Is the painting still wet on the final pictures?

www.complex-mods.de

Montag, 26. August 2013, 22:28

No, it's not wet-that is just my camera-I can't turn flash off.

Paladin

Wenn I Murksen muss... Aaarrgh..

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Juli 2009

Name: Patrick Betz

Beruf: Kraftfahrer (Gelernter Schreiner)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 29. August 2013, 18:37

Voting

Hi folks, the news about voting is now online.

Here can be adapted to 14.09.2013 by 20 clock.

[Contest-News] Enermax Casecon Contest 2013 supported by Aquatuning - die Abstimmung / Voting!
COMPLEX-MODS.deMODDING | CONS | CE-MODS
HausModding by Patrick und Sonja

Ein Bayer kann alles, außer Hochdeutsch...... :D

der_george

"Mein Name ist George - Der George"

Registrierungsdatum: 17. März 2010

Beruf: Inginöööör und Freundinbeschäftiger

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 15. September 2013, 23:34

:deu: Die Abstimmung und Bewertung ist fertiggestellt, somit können die Worklogs weitergeführt werden. Wir würden und freuen, wenn du dein Worklog weiterführen willst. Hierfür würden wir deinen Worklog in den Worklogbereich verschieben und in den Contestbereich verlinken. Gib uns einfach bescheid.

Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Contest!

:ENG: Die voting and judging has finished - so now you can carry on posting updates to your project in this thread. We would be very happy if you want to carry on doing so. If you want to we will move your thread to the worklog forum and link it back to here. Just give us a shout.

Thanks a lot for you participation in this contest!

So long :0)
Meine Mods bei we-mod-it:
24h Stealth - 1.Platz 24h Livemodding DCMM 2010 | | taabar sin - 2. Platz Casemod DCMM 2012 | | 24h Semmetastic - 2. Platz 24h Livemodding DCMM 2013

Mein Modding-Verkaufsthread