Alan-Lee

Nur wenn er drin ist Funktioniert er...

• »Alan-Lee« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 26. Juli 2011

Name: Ali Abbas alias Alan-Lee

Beruf: Selfemployed in the IT sector

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 27. August 2016, 20:47

hi guys sorry for the silence, but i was in an oh such a horry getting it wired and polished and transorted to cologne for the gamescom and DCMM. all worked out in the end. the world certainly went ARMAGEDDON at teh german casemod championship for me. My apocalytptic ARMAGEDDON, THE SUM OF ALL FEARS, won me 3 trophies. the competition was extra tough this year so i was more than afraid and then happy for 2x gold for best casecon (scratchbuild) and the elctro mechanics called cases on the move, and a silver for most spectacular. so even though this build started in 2012 and hence took approx 4 years in the making, it blew minds and bust balls there, so I am very happy.
along with my hattrick in the casemod category with gold for PIRACY AND PROPHECY i picked silver for CE-modding with BUCCANEER BAY and bronze for my 24 hour A TRIBUTE TO H. R. GIGER.
so all in all, you can imagine how happy I am. here are some pics i made there.
A intro video will follow.
it really looks as if its been lying under miles of arctic ice for the last 10 million years.
scientists made a fatal mistake after recovering it, they turned it on.

I would like to officially thank all my sponsors and partners who helped making this build possible, most of all ASUS ROG, THERMALTAKE, ANGELBIRD, STEINEL, BOSCH ENERMAX and NVIDIA GEFORCE GARAGE.. you guys rock.

[SIZE="5"]here you can see the monitors, keyboard and usb hub lowered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]usb ports up[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]motrised keyboard up[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]after flipping the switch, the monitors take about 40seconds to elevate out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]the DCMM jury is the toughest in the world, they litterally strip your builds and check whether the screw threads are symmetrical.:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]this time they really had a lot to examine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]the jury getting laid by the ARMAGEDDON:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]at the DCMM, there are two teams of jurys who go round, this way they can better cross check the results afterwards, and of course see whether any modder changes his explanations and stories,,[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]every time i flipped thois switches and the monitores slid in and the keybord appeared or dissapared, you should have seen the reactions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]this is the second jury now, checking the elctro mechanics and overall concept and realization. lemme tell you, they really kill you with their poker faces.:D[/SIZE]

[CENTER]
[SIZE="6"]ARMAGEDDON, THE SUM OF ALL FEARS[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER]I cannot imagine a nicer way for the world to end:D[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Dont see what it is, see what it could be!

more to see at www.computer-designer.com

Alan-Lee

Nur wenn er drin ist Funktioniert er...

• »Alan-Lee« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 26. Juli 2011

Name: Ali Abbas alias Alan-Lee

Beruf: Selfemployed in the IT sector

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 11. September 2016, 14:30

hi guys, so ich habe endlich 2 videos hochgeladen, beide sich wie immer scheisse geworden.
der erste zeigt 4 jahre arbeit in ein knappe 6,5 minutige slide show.
da merket man wie viel arbeit drin steckt obewohl ich fast 3 viertel der bilder nicht gezeigt habe.

hier is das zweite video, hier erkläre ich so schnell wie möglich die functionen der ARMAGEDDON.
das ding ist so gross un dkann so viel das ich mich echt beeilen musste damit es nicht zu lang wird.

vielen dank auf jeden fall an alle sponsoren über die letzten jahre und das ihr alle dafür verständniss habt das mir mein konzept immer in vordergrund steht.

Dont see what it is, see what it could be!

more to see at www.computer-designer.com