Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: We-Mod-It | Das Forum von Moddern für Modder. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

BaluC

Neu Hier!

• »BaluC« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Mai 2013

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Februar 2017, 19:45

Superior MSI Battlepack

Hi All!

SocceR and I return ( :beer: ) with our new mod, inspired By Battlefield 1. The plan was to create a military design, based on the superior battlepack, sought-after by many players because it holds legendary weapons.
HERE, on this forum is the one and only "extended" description :)

Inside the battlepack is a watercooled build which was a bit tricky to pull off in this construction, as this is the flattest fully watercooled system we ever built. Because of this we used a record amounts of fittings.
The water Loop contains 2 pumps, 2 tanks, and it is designed thet the case can be uses vertical, and horisontal. This was a tricky part.

The HW seated in our battlepack:

• MSI Z270 Gaming Carbon mobo -> This controlls the ~1m RGB LED strip
  • Intel i7 6700K CPU + Bitspower water Block
  • MSI GTX980 Ti Lightning GPU + Bitspower water Block
  • Kingston 4 x 4GB HyperX Predator RAM
  • Kingston Savage 240GB SSD
  • Enermax Platimax 1350W PSU
  • Fully custom Bitspower hardline loop with Corsair SP120 fans

Below you can see the fully documented assembly and construction of our mod, including the construction of a life sized .270 caliber rifle prop to accompany the Z270 chipset:
The "Z270" bulet is 3D printed, and accuret in size, as a .270 caliber bulet. Anithing else is hand made!
Used materials on the build: Wood, plastic, metal, aluminium, and a lot other.

Sorry thet there are only a "few" steps documented, and whit biger "jumps" in the time/work flow.
The reason is thet we had a "few" projects paralel since DCMM: 2 Casemods, This CaseCon, a few props and customes and some "home modding". All this in secret.

The box is fully handcrafted, equipped with working Hi grade security locks (Lvl 8/10), I hope I won't lose the key :D

We'll soon show you the pictures of the finished mod!

Edited: Some additional infos + grammar check.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BaluC« (5. Februar 2017, 10:27)

Flexplays

Neu Hier!

Registrierungsdatum: 1. November 2014

Name: Jonathan

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Februar 2017, 16:22

Hi,

well, this looks pretty cool :thumbup: .

How did you made the bullets and the gun?

Flexplays

BaluC

Neu Hier!

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Februar 2017, 16:45

Final pictures

Thanks!

Most of it was handcrafted woodwork, the "Z270" bullet was 3D printed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the final pictures, we brought a Video as well!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BaluC« (4. Februar 2017, 17:24)

Flexplays

Neu Hier!

Registrierungsdatum: 1. November 2014

Name: Jonathan

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Februar 2017, 18:41

Most of it was handcrafted woodwork, the "Z270" bullet was 3D printed.

Thats, what we want to hear :thumbup: .

Gorgtech

Neu Hier!

Registrierungsdatum: 22. Juli 2013

Name: Georg

Beruf: Trust me, I´m an engineer. I think we’ll put this thing right here

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Februar 2017, 20:16

I hope you can smuggle this thing to the DCMM 2017 :D I have my doubts though if the "weapons" will be allowed by the security of the Gamescom since they look quite real :sniper:

BaluC

Neu Hier!

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2017, 10:46

I hope you can smuggle this thing to the DCMM 2017 :D I have my doubts though if the "weapons" will be allowed by the security of the Gamescom since they look quite real :sniper:

Propably Yes. It could be thet we will put a bright Orange mark on the front. ;)
:sniper:

edit:
VIDEO from the mod:
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DCb8Y9Y-arw/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=196&h=110&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=1vh9Y8WG5sJ0Gj1UMKlE72vYhg8[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BaluC« (5. Februar 2017, 10:59)

ringo

Der 0 Punkte Ringo

Registrierungsdatum: 15. Juni 2009

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 6. Februar 2017, 13:55

Nice project

www.complex-mods.de